Summer's Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hurricane Dean

3 posters

Go down

Hurricane Dean Empty Hurricane Dean

Post by DDRKyle Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:29 pm

Hurricance Dean was the 9th most intense hurricane in the alantic history. Hurricane Dean started off as a Tropical wave off of the African coast. It was upgraded to Tropical Depression 4 when it was spotted. It then got upgraded to Tropical storm Dean when its maximum sustanied winds reached 39 mph. TS Dean was then upgraded Hurricane Dean when its maximux sustained winds reached 74 mph on August 16, 2007 at 5:00 AM. It then gained power in two days and it was now a category 3 hurricane. When Dean made landfall on Jamaica it weakened Ever so slightly. It the gained power again and was upgraded to a Category 5 hurricane on August 20th at 8:35 PM. Dean then plowed into the Yucatan Peninsula and made it over the Yucatan peninsula as a category 1 hurricane. It then gained strength in the gulf of Mexico and plowed in Mexico again as a category 3 hurricane. It didnt make it over Mexico and disapeared over Mexico. All in all There was a total of 42 deaths as a result of Hurricane Dean. Total estimated damage caused by Dean was $3.2 Billion dollars. Mexico got the worst out of all of all the damage. Please comment on this because it took me 15 minutes to right all of this.
I also got images of Dean. Hurricane Dean Image:HurricaneDean Hurricane Dean Image:Dean_20_aug_2007_1841Z

Last edited by on Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

DDRKyle

Back to top Go down

Hurricane Dean Empty Re: Hurricane Dean

Post by Lilly9 Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:35 pm

Uhhhh, ok?
Lilly9
Lilly9
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by ATL_Lover Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:11 pm

POOR PEOPLE
ATL_Lover
ATL_Lover
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-08-05

https://shiansforum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by polkadot72 Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:13 pm

DDRKyle wrote:Hurricance Dean was the 9th most intense hurricane in the alantic history. Hurricane Dean started off as a Tropical wave off of the African coast. It was upgraded to Tropical Depression 4 when it was spotted. It then got upgraded to Tropical storm Dean when its maximum sustanied winds reached 39 mph. TS Dean was then upgraded Hurricane Dean when its maximux sustained winds reached 74 mph on August 16, 2007 at 5:00 AM. It then gained power in two days and it was now a category 3 hurricane. When Dean made landfall on Jamaica it weakened Ever so slightly. It the gained power again and was upgraded to a Category 5 hurricane on August 20th at 8:35 PM. Dean then plowed into the Yucatan Peninsula and made it over the Yucatan peninsula as a category 1 hurricane. It then gained strength in the gulf of Mexico and plowed in Mexico again as a category 3 hurricane. It didn't make it over Mexico and disappeared over Mexico. All in all There was a total of 42 deaths as a result of Hurricane Dean. Total estimated damage caused by Dean was $3.2 Billion dollars. Mexico got the worst out of all of all the damage. Please comment on this because it took me 15 minutes to right all of this.
I also got images of Dean. Hurricane Dean Image:HurricaneDean Hurricane Dean Image:Dean_20_aug_2007_1841Z

polkadot72

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by polkadot72 Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:14 pm

wat the heck? ^^ why did it repost w/ my name??

polkadot72

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum